Vanir Baldur Jacket
Keep the Helly Hansen Men's Vanir Baldur Jacket in your pack and never be caught without versatile protection from whatever weather the mountain throws at you. Its 3-layer construction is fully waterproof and windproof, and maintains an impressive breathability to keep you comfortable when you're hiking up steep switchbacks. Low-profile zippered underarm vents ensure you can further take control of your temperature regulation if things get really toasty.
A helmet-compatible hood protects your face from wind and rain, whether you're stuck on a stormy belay or caught in an unexpected deluge on the trail. Secure pockets ensure you have snacks and other on-mountain essentials close at hand, and the reflective detailing keeps you visible in the glare if your friend's headlamp if you end up out after dark.
- Stay dry on the trail in this reliable shell
- 3-layer membrane is fully waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps rain and wind out of face
- Underarm vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Multiple pockets accommodate on-mountain essentials
- Reflective details keep you visible at night