Cozy lift rides can be a thing.
Cold winter days won't keep you off the slopes when you're in the insulated Helly Hansen Sun Valley Jacket. The Helly Tech Performance stretch fabric is waterproof, breathable, and windproof and will protect you against winter storms and fresh powder. The DWR treatment beads and repels water while the fully sealed seams provide back-up protection from diligent moisture. For extra deep days a snap-away powder skirt can be utilized to seal out snow and keep your back totally dry.
For warmth on frigid rides up the lifts, the Sun Valley Jacket has PrimaLoft insulation which offers superior thermal properties and is the best alternative to down. Bonus, it has excellent water repellency and will still keep you warm even if you happen to get a load of snow down your back. When you're finally off the lift and ready to shred, articulated arms and a two way mechanical stretch fabric allow full range of motion so you can carve beautiful turns.
- Insulated ski jacket to keep warm in cold conditions on the slopes
- Helly Tech Performance membrane is waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Seams are fully sealed for extra moisture protection
- DWR treatment beads and repels moisture for a dry jacket
- PrimaLoft insulation provides down-like warmth
- Articulated arms provide extra mobility during runs
- 2 way mechanical stretch fabric allows for freedom of movement
- Snap-away powder skirt to keep dry on the deepest days