She sleds, skis, ice skates, and builds snow forts—she's a snow superstar. The Helly Hansen Girls' Stella Jacket keeps her warm and dry though all her favorite frosty activities. PrimaLoft insulation provides low-bulk toastiness on chilly days while Durable Water Repellent treatment provides a barrier against slush and snowflakes. An adjustable hem and cuffs with reflective elements protect against snowball shrapnel, and the hood can be quickly and easily detached depending on conditions and preference.
- A water-resistant jacket for skiing and building snow forts
- DWR treatment helps keep snow and slush out
- PrimaLoft synthetic insulation is light and warm
- Detachable and fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem at bottom for custom fit
- Reflective elements help her stay visible
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this jacket for my daughter and the colors of the jacket were outstanding. Quality is good and the cut is not super wide which fit my daughter perfect. Unfortunately the sleeves were too short for her (she has long arms) so we ended up returning it. If you're looking for an insulated jacket for your daughter take a look at this Helly Hansen jacket. We would have gladly kept if had it fit.