- Detail Images
Rigging up the waterproofing.
Inspired from classic marine design, the Helly Hansen Rigging Rain Jacket uses soft material to give you performance protection in wet conditions. Equipped with HellyTech Protection technology the jacket is fully wind and waterproof to protect you from light conditions while still remaining breathable. It's two layer construction bonds the waterproof membrane with the outer fabric with fully sealed seams and a DWR finish for increased protection. The jacket is lined with quick-drying properties to ensure you stay dry on the inside and out and the fixed hood protects you from having a bad hair day. Adjustable cuffs and a cinchable hem helps block out cold winds and splashes while the chin guard protects your face from uncomfortable rubbing. Zippered hand pockets help keep your valuables safe while you dart to your car or anchor down the boat.
- Marine-inspired rain jacket for questionable weather
- HellyTech Protection is breathable, wind and waterproof
- Two-layer construction, fully sealed seams and DWR finish
- Quick-drying lining ensure dryness on the inside as well
- Fixed hood protects your hair from the rain
- Adjustable cuffs cinched hem blocks out cold winds
- Zippered hand pockets keeps your valuables dry
- Chin guard protects the face from unwanted rubbing