Your little one may love spending recess building towering snow forts and sledding with friends from school, but she'll always be hoping to hear the snow day announcement so you two can hit the slopes. The Helly Hansen Girls' Rider Jacket is fully decked out with waterproof, windproof, and breathable Helly Tech Performance fabric and toasty PrimaLoft Black insulation, so she can spend hours skiing or sledding while feeling warm and comfortable. For fluffy days at the mountain, the jacket features a powder skirt and a ski pass pocket on the sleeve, and she can decide whether she wants to rock the removable, adjustable hood depending on conditions. Articulated sleeves make snowball rolling a breeze, and reflective logos help her stay visible if dusk falls and she's still out working on her igloo.
- A toasty waterproof jacket for skiing and snow fort building
- Helly Tech Performance fabric provides weatherproof protection
- PrimaLoft Black insulation keeps her warm on the coldest days
- Adjustable hood that can be easily removed on a whim
- Regular fit with articulated sleeves for playing in powder