- Detail Images
Big warmth for little riders.
Before sending your little girl off to ski school, make sure she'll stays warm and dry with the Helly Hansen Rider Insulated Jacket. Helly Tech Protection shell fabric and fully taped seams shrug off wet conditions while Primaloft insulation traps in precious body heat. The powder skirt keeps the snow out when she ventures off the groomers and reflective trim increases her visibility in low-light conditions.
- 2-layer Helly Tech Protection shell fabric provides a high level of waterproof and breathable performance
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- WarmCore Primaloft insulation provides additional warmth on chilly days
- Articulated arms and elbows provide freedom of movement
- Powder skirt seals around waist to keep snow out
- Removable hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit
- Adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Chest and hand pockets hold snacks and other essentials
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light conditions
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My youngest daughter is in that sizing gray area of transitioning from toddler sizes to young girl sizes. We tried out several jackets including the Patagonia Snow Pile and some of the TNF jackets. The cut of the Helly Hansen jacket was spot on. There is still room for her to wear layers underneath but not be super tight and the sleeve length is long enough to prevent riding up when she's reaching for that snowball. Maiden voyage we spent over eight hours outside in a storm (broken up with lunch and other breaks) and she was still dry, warm, and kicking and screaming when I told her we had to go inside. Highly recommended. The button/pocket on the front is not really a pocket. It just there for style.