Get the royal treatment.
When your hounds are on the scent for powder, only the finest ensemble will do for the hunt. The Women's Helly Hansen Powderqueen Jacket blocks out wind and snow alike as you're ripping down steep hills and sending cliffs on your way towards fresh snow. Like a knight in shining armor, this shell is waterproof with fully sealed seams, so you'll stay dry and well guarded against melting snow, and should the wild wind blow fierce, a nice layer of Primaloft will ward off that chill. Alternatively, if you warm yourself up on a traverse, Helly Hansen's H²Flow ventilation will help ensure you don't overheat.
Other charges are also ready at your service—a powder skirt protects against snow sneaking up into your torso, while wrist gaiters with thumb holes keep that same pesky wet stuff out of your sleeves. High visibility brim on the hood will make sure your subjects can keep on eye on you and the pockets are truly luxurious—there's one for your ski pass and even a special, extra insulated pocket to help protect your phone from the cold.
- Technical hardshell for ripping around in fresh pow
- Helly Tech membrane offers breathable waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation provides a layer of warmth against winter
- Ventilation system helps regulate body temperature while active
- Powder skirt and adjustable hood help block out snow and wind
- Internal pockets are media compatible and include goggle wipe