Powderqueen Insulator Jacket
Whether you need a little extra insulation on the mountain, or you're heading into town for errands on a midwinter day, the Helly Hansen Women's Powderqueen Insulator Jacket offers dependable warmth in a technical yet stylish package. Primaloft insulation traps your body heat without weighing you down, and the breathable mesh lining transports heat-robbing moisture away from your baselayer for all-day dryness. To prevent the jacket's sleeves from bunching when you're layering, Helly Hansen completed this nifty piece with stretchy cuffs.
- Add warmth to your shell with this lightweight jacket
- Lofty synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth without the weight
- Breathable mesh lining provides efficient moisture management
- Stretchy cuffs prevent sleeves from bunching under shell
- Q & A
Great Layering Insulator
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I purchased this jacket because of the color, I love the burnt orange that has been in the past season. The jacket is warm enough for 15 up. I'd say it's a little big for wearing around town but perfect size for skiing.
Love the color and style, but runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
I love the bomber style and the orange color, but the sizing was off. I'm almost always a Medium and this ran small around the hips.