- Detail Images
On a mission.
You've got an aptitude for sniffing out fresh lines even when it's been a solid week since the last storm. Your friends may or may not be able to keep up but your Helly Hansen Women's Powder Pants are always along for the ride. These tough, waterproof pants were designed with ski professionals in mind, built for the wear and tear of storm day charging.
The Helly Tech Professional fabric is Helly Hansen's most waterproof option, designed for sinking deep into the white room or plowing through soggy Sierra cement. Articulated knees allow for unimpeded mobility while you're maneuvering up a tricky bootpack, and thigh vents dump heat quickly when the sun pops out and everything finally goes bluebird.
- Freeride-inspired pants for deep days in the mountains
- Helly Tech Professional fabric protects against extremely harsh conditions
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Articulated knees move with you on the skintrack
- Thigh vents dump heat quickly on grueling bootpacks
- Boot gaiters keep deep snow out
- Reinforced bottom hem protects you from your edges