- Detail Images
Protection in two forms.
When you get stuck on the chairlift in the middle of high-speed winds, you’ll be grateful you wore the Helly Hansen Men’s Lifa Merino Hybrid Top. The 2-layer construction packs in the warmth by doubling up a wool exterior with Helly Hansen’s technical Lifa fabric interior. And once you’re off the lift and racing towards the base area for a much-deserved après cocktail, both layers work together to pull moisture away from the body for a dry, comfortable ride.
- A warm baselayer with a 2-layer construction
- Wool outer layer provides hefty insulation
- Technical interior fibers move sweat away from the skin
- Tall collar zips up to trap heat and provide extra neck coverage
- Flat lying seams help to provide an itch-free experience