Safe and sound on the playground.
Send her to school in the Helly Hansen Girls' Legacy Ins Jacket and she'll be the warmest spot of color running about the playground. Thanks to Helly Tech Performance construction and fully sealed seams, she can romp and tumble to her heart's desire and won't feel the chill wraith of wet clothing. If the children are sent out on a particularly snowy day, the insulated hood will keep her body from losing too much heat, while the elastic hem will keep that jacket secure while she's making snow angels. Since her arms will probably warm up well while she's active, the sleeves are less insulated—but the cuffs can be adjusted over mittens so her tiny hands don't freeze.
- Insulated shell for getting after it on the snowy playground
- Helly Tech offers her breathable waterproof protection
- Body-mapped insulation offers more insulation where it's needed
- Detachable hood for changing weather conditions
- Elastic hood and hem offer a barrier against the cold sneaking in
- Articulated sleeves mean she's always ready for action
- Reflective logo adds a touch of safety on the walk to school