Why We Like The Hybrid Jacket
We zip into the Hybrid for a touch of warm on our brisk early morning runs. The light and airy material lets our building heat escape, while the stretch and raglan sleeves give our arm swings full range. When the sun comes out and starts to warm the air, we slip off the hood and release the front zip without dropping pace.
- Lightweight jacket for running in cool temps
- Stretch material provides wicking, breathable performance
- Adjustable hood offers additional coverage
- 2 zippered hand pockets secure your lip balm and phone
- Item #HYHZ7U0
- 89% polyester, 11% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 16, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I had to buy one size larger because they were out of my size. I am glad I did because it is snug on me. Quality and constructions are excellent. The color is true to what's showing online.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com