- Detail Images
Stay in motion.
Get ready to push through powder in the Helly Hansen Men's Force Pant. Constructed from Helly Tech Professional two-layer fabric, these ski pants are waterproof, windproof, and breathable to ensure a comfortable skiing experience all season long. A DWR finish helps keep precipitation off, while the soft stretch lining adds more comfort and warmth. A bit of stretch is also built into the shell so you have full mobility on the slopes.
Strategically placed insulation in the knees and seat protects your legs and prevents your butt from freezing on the way up the chairlift. As you warm up, open the inner thigh venting zippers to let hot air escape. Boot gaiters help keep powder out, while the reinforced bottom hem protects your pants from sharp ski edges.
- A ski pant to keep your legs ready for groomers and powder alike
- Breathable, waterproof material for protection throughout the season
- Four-way stretch for full range of motion
- Articulated knees for optimized movement
- Strategic insulation for warmth
- Inner thigh vents to regulate temperature
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Regular fit for easy layering and a streamlined look
- Q & A
5-Star (Review for Fit/Sizing)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Bought these pants at the end of the season, so it will be awhile before I am able to provide any technical review, but size reviews seemed pretty sparse when I purchased, so wanted to put this out in the world:
I typically wear a 34Wx32L pair of pants (5'-11", 190lbs), and followed the size chart and purchased a Medium, but returned them for snugness (I'm going to go ahead and say, 'don't trust the chart'). The Large seems like it probably goes from 33"-36" waist, and the length was spot on.
Pants are crazy comfortable, with a slim/athletic fit, and seem pretty bulletproof. Stoked to try these out next season...but, may have to bust open the vents and mow the lawn once or twice, just to give 'em a go.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
The waist and length sizing seems pretty true to fit, but these are very snug in the leg.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for my dad and he loves them. He says they have plenty of pockets, and they keep him warm. He took them up in a pretty severe storm with very strong winds, and says they kept him dry and very warm. Definitely made to keep out the elements.