Why We Like The Elevation Infinity 2.0 Jacket
In an effort to keep our powder deep, Helly Hansen designed the Elevation Infinity 2.0 Jacket's waterproof, breathable protection without the use of harmful chemicals in the membrane or face fabric. Like most high-end waterproof membranes, the LIFA INFINTY PRO™ delivers reliable waterproof, breathable protection that ensures we'll be dry when we're scoring soft stashes of snow off skintracks and chairlifts. Helly Hansen also packed the chest pocket with Primaloft Erogel to ensure our phone stays charged through the coldest days.
- Technical ski shell made with revolutionary waterproofing for pow
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals moisture and wicks sweat
- LIFA INFINITY PRO™ allows for creation of face fabric without DWR
- Articulated sleeves optimize mobility up and down the mountain
- Ventilation zippers can be opened when you start to overheat
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem help seal out snow and wind
- Stretchy powder skirt attaches to compatible Helly Hansen ski pants
- Life pocket+ uses Aerogel Insulation to save your phone's battery
- Item #HYHZ7P2
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.