- Detail Images
Ready for anything.
Long days of shredding fresh powder call for gloves that won't quit on you halfway through the day. The Helly Hansen Covert HT Glove is designed with premium materials to ensure it keeps your hand dry and warm through the coldest, wettest days on the mountain.
Goat leather is extremely tough and supple, so you can still maintain a good grip on your poles when you're arcing turns. It's backed up with a Helly Tech waterproof insert that keeps snow out while still allowing ample breathability so your palm doesn't get too clammy after a leg-burning run. Helly Hansen also added Primaloft Gold insulation to prevent your fingers from freezing on frigid January mornings.
- Premium glove for winter's worst weather
- Goat skin leather is supple and tough
- Helly Tech insert keeps your hands dry
- Primaloft Gold insulation is light and low profile
- Microfleece lining wicks sweat away from skin