Designed to perform, the Helly Hansen Cham Jacket is your one-way ticket to comfort and warmth while you ride the resort. It's built with a breathable, waterproof membrane to keep you dry from the inside out, with fully-sealed seams that keep every sneaky drop of moisture from finding a way in. Body-mapped PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm without excess bulk, and is designed for reliable warmth in all weather conditions. And since it can be hard work securing the goods via bootpack or traverse, Helly Hansen made sure to design the Cham with ways to cool off. Its proprietary H2Flow system uses strategically-placed air pockets to trap body heat, but when you need to cool off you simply open the underarm vents to simultaneously dump heat and circulate cooler air throughout the jacket.
- A feature-rich performance snow jacket for riding the resort
- Helly Tech membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet weather
- Snap powder skirt keeps the snow from creeping up your coat
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs lock out the cold weather
- Wrist gussets with thumholes keep the snow out and sleeves in place
- Assorted pockets keep your essentials close at hand