Warmth for the wild child.
She's a fierce one, little Susan, and while one minute she'll be there by your side, the next time you turn around she might be chasing her older sister into the woods. Worry just a little less about her as long as she's wrapped in the warm embrace of the Helly Hansen Toddler Girls' Arctic Puffy Jacket. Synthetic insulation will keep Susan cozy even if her sister shoves snow down her back, and the elastic cuffs and hem will help her out should she take a tumble. The hood can be removed on blue-bird days, and the reflective logos will make little Susan easier to spot if she's trying to hide from you in the trees.
- Insulated jacket for keeping warm when winter arrives
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth even if snow soaks in
- Water-resistant finish sheds light precipitation
- Detachable hood for whatever the weather calls for
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep out chilly wind
- Reflective logos add a touch of safety
- Regular fit for layering on the particularly chilly days