- Detail Images
The dawn of travel.
The most experienced travelers are dancing around Heimplanet's Monolith 22L Backpack like it's a step forward into the evolution of travel. With a full capacity, the Monolith can hold enough for a quick flight out of town over weekends, and its carry-on dimensions make it a suitable partner when you have to check in larger bags for longer trips. Its sleek, modern design can be carried as a backpack or a messenger bag, and the durable fabrics repel rains and stains to stay streamlined for seasons.
- Backpack doubles as messenger bag for casual or travel use
- Carry-on capacity for work days, weekend trips, or longer vacations
- Removable shoulder strap for multiple carry options
- Padded sleeve protects laptops as large as fifteen inches
- Front carry strap holds yoga pads, sleeping pads, and more
- Q & A
Best backpack ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have owned this beautiful backpack only for a short time and already can say this is one of the best pieces of equipment I ever owned. 5 day work travel and 3 cities - easy. Daily commute to work, fully loaded with laptop and change of clothes - cant really feel it , the weight is distributed evenly and no fancy channels can create heat spots. Every zipper is in the right place and I always feel organized - the right solution intuitively on hand. But by far the best is the amazing urban design striking the right balance of cool design and rugged utilitarian. Amazing!