Keep things a little wild.
Tap into your wild side next time you hit the resort with your Head Women's Wild Joy Skis underfoot. These versatile sticks can handle everything you've schemed up for your day on the hill, with a moderate 90mm waist that keeps you afloat in the soft stuff yet carves hardpack with ease.
The Wild Joy really shines when conditions start to get dicey. Constructed with a light wood core, super strong Graphene layer, and stabilizing carbon, these planks blast through cruddy chunder and variable snow with stability and control—so you won't feel like you're riding that mechanical bull someone thought would be a good idea at the office holiday party last year.
- A versatile ski for any day on the hill
- 90mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot rips firm snow like a racer
- Wood core is light and playful
- Graphene layer is lightweight and super strong
- Carbon adds strength and stability
- Short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable