- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Note: One flotation bag is included, but Harmony highly suggests two flotation bags to achieve proper flotation (placed on interior, opposing walls of the stern)
- Q & A
Great Way to Save your Boat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Make sure to get this when you step up to some more swift whitewater so in the chance that you swim, saving your boat is significantly easier and you are much less likely to damage your kayak. This is just a single bag so remember to buy two. One will only take up half of the stern.
Makes swimming a little bit easier.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have two of these kicking around. They are fantastic! When I was learning to paddle and swimming (very regularly) these made recovering and emptying my boat so much easier, this in turn meant I spent less time freezing on the bank and more time warm in a boat.
Now I lend them to all and sundry makes days on the river with novices much easier.
Got these for a remix 69, and they worked great! Good build quality as well.