- Detail Images
Fit for distance.
A moderate-sized asymmetric blade allows the Harmony Sea Passage Paddle to conquer everything from placid lakes to rough seas far offshore. This is a touring paddle for high- or low-angle paddling styles. Fiberglass construction keeps swing weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability, and the adjustable ferrule allows for angle changes on the go.
- Fiberglass shaft is lighter than aluminum, offers a high strength-to-weight ratio, and features an oval-shaped hand-grip area for maximum grip and control
- Blade has extra resin added at high-wear areas, and fiberglass fibers provide strength, stiffness, and a powerful flex
- Asymmetrical blades allow for precise blade control as the paddle moves through the water
- Featherlok system means you can make anywhere from big to tiny blade-angle adjustments
- Q & A
Light and strong
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's a pretty simple Idea and a really basic paddle.
Great for Rec paddling for sure!
Love this paddle
Great all round paddle
I love these paddles. They are light weight, strong, and provide very efficient motion. The halves join with a very snug fit with no play or rattle.
Harmony Sea Passage Paddle - Fiberglass
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Performs admirably in the water lightweight and easy to store.
I love my sea passage paddle. It is perfect for me. I'm a recreational kayaker and it's nice and light weight! Good price too!
Is this paddle adjustable?
No, it is not.
very good paddle for the price. nice value