Mount the Harmony RAM Fly Rod Holder near the cockpit of your kayak and always have a place to store your rod when you have a line in the water. This simple, secure holder keeps your rod at a comfortable height and gives you quick access so you can respond to a strike fast.
- Composite construction is highly durable and allows this rod holder to operate freely throughout a variety of weather and temperature conditions
- Cradle design keeps the grip of your pole within easy reach and provides plenty of clearance for a variety of reels
- Flip-lock closure flips over the base of your rod and around your reel so your gear stays securely in place
- Ball-and-socket pivot allows you to adjust rod angle quickly and easily with the twist of a knob
- Editor's note: mounting hardware not included
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am chomping to get out on the water again but initial indications are this is going to change my kayak fishing game as much as the drift sock did. Finally I have a decent place to put my rod as I paddle. Great design and solid solid construction. You can easily remove the holder from the mounted ball join for non-fishing outings and storage.
Will this hold a spinning rod also, or is there a combo holder?