Take your gloves off without taking your gloves off.
Your hands do a great job warming themselves, so much so that you'd rather hike back up the park without them on, but taking your gloves on and off is a bit of a hassle. Hand Out's new zipper at the back of the Sport Ski Glove's hand solves that problem. Simply unzip and stick your hand out of the shell so you can bootpack without sweaty palms. The zipper is ruggedly protective against the elements, as is the entire polyester shell with its waterproof, breathable Hipora insert.
- Sporty ski glove with Hand Out's unique zipper
- Breathable polyester shell backed by waterproof Hipora insert
- Synthetic insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Leather reinforced palm ensures durability and a good grip
- Q & A
Good convenient gloves.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These are pretty warm, and great for when you have to work in the cold. It's nice to have access when you need more dexterity. You do need to watch that they don't get too damp when they're open - they will get cold if they get too much moisture inside.
I thought these would be good for the uptrack, unzipping them for ventilation, but they are poorly constructed with poor materials. They went straight to the trash.
Is there a sizing chart for the Hand Out Sport Ski Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It was nice not to help my kids put the gloves on and off all day. Getting your hand out and in is easy. When they get damp inside, they get cold but otherwise they are good. Very glad I bought these for me and my kids. The sizes do run a little big compared to the size chart.
is there some sort of sizing chart?
2.25 - 2.75in
(5.71 - 6.98cm)
2.75 - 3.75in
(6.98 - 8.25cm)
3.25 - 3.75in
(8.25 - 9.52cm)
3.75 - 4.25in
(9.52 - 10.79cm)
4.25 - 4.5in
(10.79 - 11.43cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure the inside of your palm between your pointer finger and pinky along the knuckles. Take this measurement and determine your glove size using the sizing chart above.