Just add winter.
Layering is more than just a style choice; it's a winter necessity. The Halifax Trader Poly Nano Insulated Jacket has all the elements you need to up your cold-weather layering game.
Strategically placed synthetic insulation is held in place by the quilted design, trapping your body heat where you need it the most. A water-repellent coating and two-way stretch face fabric ensure that you not only maintain range of motion when layering, but also will stay dry and toasty if flakes start to fall and you forgot your shell at home.
If you prefer to wear your gloves under your jacket, the fitted, stretchy cuffs expand to accommodate gloves while remaining fitted enough to keep the cold out. The hem cinch works in a similar fashion, locking all your layers, sealing out the cold, and resulting in warm, comfortable, winter-ready you.
- Insulated jacket for cold-weather layering
- Strategically placed insulation for optimizes warmth
- Water-repellent finish keeps moisture at bay
- Stretchy cuffs work over or under gloves
- Two-way stretch shell promotes range of motion
- Hem cinch keeps layers in place
- Chin guard on zipper protects skin from chafing