- Detail Images
Stretch The Legs.
It's been raining all weekend and you can't wait to get out of the house, so as soon as there's a break in the precipitation, grab your boots, pull on the Haglöfs Women's Trail Hooded Jacket, and head out to the nearest trail for a quick hike before the next storm rolls in. With clean lines and an eco-friendly construction, this jacket is both versatile and practical. Its recycled polyester and organic cotton blend protects you from biting breezes as you make your way up the trail, while a highly water-resistant finish keeps you dry when the rain starts falling and you haven't quite made it back to the car.
- Enjoy a quick hike before the next storm with this versatile jacket
- Eco-friendly fabric is breathable and resists wind and water
- Adjustable hood offers additional weather protection
- Seamless shoulders and sides to reduce uncomfortable chafing
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out inclement weather
- Dropped rear hem for additional coverage