- Detail Images
Through misty mountains and forest glens.
In case you fancy yourself a dark, rainy vacation with mossy forests and mushroom hunting, grab the Haglöfs Women's Torsång Parka and start exploring. The Proof membrane is water- (wait for it) proof, with fully sealed seams, so you'll stay dry no matter how misty the sheltered pines may be, and QuadFusion insulation is strategically placed to ward off a chill—but not so much that you'll overheat while you hike. The sleeves are articulated, giving your arms full range of motion as you clamber over boulders and through flowery glen, and there's plenty of room in the four pockets to bring home a morel or a king bolete.
- Insulated technical shell for hiking dark forests or damp cities
- Membrane offers waterproof protection and breathable performance
- Strategically placed insulation provides warmth for active use
- Adjustable hood has laminated brim for sturdy weather protection
- Articulated sleeves give you a full range of motion as you hike
- Plenty of pockets for trail maps and trail snacks