Tried 2, both going back
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
I had to send these back for a few reasons.
1. The color is way off, I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I bought the blue and the green. The blue is a darker blue with a grey tint to it. The green is also darker, more like a dull emerald color.
2. The mesh liner made it hard to layer over a down puffy. I tried this on over both a patagonia hooded down sweater and fly low betty jacket. It has a mesh lining that seemed to stick on my jackets.
3. the fit. It has a more feminine cut, where it goes in at the waist. I found it to be a bit uncomfortable under the arms.
4. The hood. The hood is really weird. There is wire in the brim.
5.Zippers. there is no way I could zip it with mittens or even gloves on.
Overall maybe this would be a good spring/late fall hiking jacket, but I was hoping for a ski shell and it didn't work for that purpose.
The pockets are high so it would work well with a backpack or harness.
For reference I am 5-5, 128lbs, 34b chest. I was layering this over size small puffy jackets. I purchased this in a size medium and found it to be tight around the chest.