- Detail Images
Urban-inspired trail wanderer.
The Haglöfs Men's Bjursas Jacket may look like a classic canvas jacket, but don't be fooled by appearances. It's crafted with Pertex Unlimited fabric, which is lightweight and packable so you hike tough trails in it and easily stash it in a pack when you head into the woods for a weekend. A mesh torso lining boosts breathability where you need it most, and the fluorocarbon-free DWR finish repels light rain and spills without harming the environment. In fact, speaking of the environment, this jacket's bluesign certification means it was made in a factory that conforms to high standards for less environmental harm and safer working conditions. Whether you're going for a hike on a drizzly day or spending a blustery afternoon in the city, the Bjursas has you covered.
- Trail-worthy wind jacket with urban-inspired style
- Pertex Unlimited fabric is light, wind-resistant, and packable
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish for eco-friendlier water-resistance
- Mesh lining at torso for enhanced breathability
- 3D-shaped adjustable hood shields head from weather