- Detail Images
You're eager to hit the trails as soon as the snow melts, so pull on your boots, grab the Haglöfs Men's L.I.M. Mid Hooded Fleece Jacket, and take to the mountains. This jacket is made with a smooth face and brushed striped structure on the back to enhance insulation and moisture management. A touch of stretch ensures you won't feel restricted as you climb, while offset shoulder seams offer a chafe-free fit while wearing a pack. When you reach the overlook and stop to appreciate the view, pull the fitted hood over your head to protect your ears from the chilly breeze.
- Haglöfs' lightest midlayer fleece for hiking and climbing
- Stretch fleece construction offers warmth and mobility
- Smooth face with brushed structure on the back
- Fitted hood provides additional protection
- Offset shoulder seams reduce chafing and increase durability
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place for easy layering
- Q & A
Light thermal baselayer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I liked the fit and full-zip first time I tried on. Under a shell or in a tent, the L.I.M. is very warm. By itself it isn't wind-resistant at all and the thin fabric will not stand up to branches, so use with at least a wind layer if outside a tent in the great outdoors.