- Detail Images
Heavy-duty protection, low-key look.
Face winter’s cruelest temperatures and snowstorms confidently with the Haglofs Women's Floda II Down Parka. It's made with ethically-sourced 700-fill Responsible Down Standard and QuadFusion insulation, so you stay toasty against the elements without looking like a marshmallow. The cozy insulation is protected by flexible polyamide and recycled polyester lining, so you have room to move freely. A durable two-layer Gore-Tex shell keeps you dry despite wet weather conditions, while the three-way adjustable hood shields you from icy winds. This jacket also features underarm zip vents to dump excess heat and a slim fit to add a touch of style.
- Two-layer Gore-Tex laminate/membrane
- Polyamide face fabric
- Recycled polyester lining
- 700-fill Responsible Down Standard insulation
- QuadFusion insulation at inner placket, elbows, shoulders
- Three-way adjustable hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Bluesign Approved