- Detail Images
Enhance Your Outdoor Experience.
When you need a jacket that is as multifaceted as your interests, look no further than the Haglöfs Men's Chatter Jacket. While it's designed with free riding in mind, this jacket is ideal for a wide variety of activities, including mountaineering and trekking. A 3-layer Gore-Tex construction provides waterproof protection, no matter the conditions you find yourself in, while the C-Knit backer provides warmth, low weight, and strength.
Setting a standard for function, the Chatter Jacket is built to perform while remaining light and packable. A powder skirt seals out snow when you're surfing through waist-deep powder and it snaps out of the way when not in use. The helmet-compatible hood cinches over your head to provide additional protection from wind and precipitation. Underarm zipper vents provides customized temperature regulation, so you won't overheat on long uphill treks, and the adjustable hem and cuffs seal out cold, wet weather to keep you comfortable.
- A versatile jacket built for a wide variety of snow sports
- Gore-Tex construction ensures breathable, waterproof protection
- C-Knit backer provides warmth and strength
- Snap-away powder skirt for wearing versatility
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional weather protection
- Underarm zipper vents for temperature regulation
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out wet and cold