- Detail Images
Tea and crumpets.
There's nothing more soothing than sipping on a cup of warm mint tea while wrapped up in a cozy down comforter. And thanks to the Haglöfs Women's Bivvy II Down Parka, you're able to take that concept of creature comfort with you. Crafted with a longer thigh-length cut and bluesign-approved material, the Bivvy II Down features Pertex Classic fabric that's made entirely out of recycled materials and has a DWR finish to fend of light rain and flurries. Additionally, the reinforced shoulders tout a down-proof fabric that's also bluesign approved.
Ultimately, the Bivvy II Down offers premium warmth in cold conditions and is stuffed with Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified 700-fill down insulation. This down insulation touts a DWR treatment, which ensures that the down keeps you warm—even when snow starts to come down in sheets. An articulated fit assures full mobility, while the adjustable hood allows you to seal in warmth. The two zippered hand pockets are raised slightly, so they don't interfere with your backpack straps. And, the internal mesh stow pocket is a great place to keep a light pair of gloves and can be used to stow the entire jacket when conditions have warmed up.
- A stylish, technical parka for cold weather
- Recycled exterior is bluesign approved
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Down insulation touts DWR treatment for added protection
- Hand pockets keep necessities close
- Internal mesh pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Adjustable hood doubles down on defense
- Articulated fit provides unimpeded mobility