- Detail Images
Leave it to the professional.
When it comes to high alpine skiing, you mean business. and the Hagan Ski Mountaineering Tour Professional Ultra Ski eagerly awaits your next venture. The successor to the popular Cirrus model, this astoundingly light ski features some beefed-up tech—ABS sidewalls provide focused power transfer and durability, while a newly optimized shape increases the effective edge length of the ski for a smooth ride and superior directional stability. Though the waist width is a nimble 76mm with a 16-18-19 multiple turn radius, the 112mm early-rise shovel lends a touch of float in soft or variable snow. A paulownia wood core nestled between two layers of carbon fiber won't slow you down while you're hustling for the summit and picking your way down technical lines.
- An ultralight touring ski for focused alpinists
- 76mm waist width is nimble and keeps weight low
- Relatively wide 112mm shovel provides versatility
- Traditional camber underfoot with early rise tip
- Diamond sidewall construction with paulownia core
- Carbon fiber layers provide lightweight strength
- Weighs in at just over 4lb per pair