Quick hikes and multi-day adventures.
From thru-trekking the AT to just exploring campgrounds in your favorite state park, the Gregory Zulu 65 Backpack carries all the gear you'll need with exceptional ventilation, solid support, and deceptively generous space. The updated CrossFlo suspension is specifically designed to maximize space between your back and the pack to help keep things cool and comfortable, and Gregory placed EVA foam along the hips and shoulder harness to keep your load comfortably when you're on the trail.
The front U-zip access panel and bottom sleeping bag compartment make packing and organizing gear easier than ever, and the front stash pocket provides an ideal spot to stash rain layers, maps, and whatever else you need quick access to. You can also throw two water bottles in the side pockets and break out the integrated rain cover when an unexpected rain shower catches you by surprise. Gregory also threw in its Sidekick summit pack, which can be detached and used on its own, so you can make quick trips to town for food or speed hike to the summit from basecamp, without having to haul more gear than you'll actually need.
- Spacious, comfortable, and supportive multi-day pack
- CrossFlo suspension provides breathable comfort and support
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder straps improve stability
- Burly fabric construction holds up to tough use
- Bottom sleeping bag access keeps gear organized
- Integrated rain cover keeps pack dry in a pinch
- Trekking pole and ice ax loops free up your hands
- Multiple pockets organize smaller items for easy access