Make the day count.
There's just enough daylight left for you to squeeze in a post-work hike with your loyal pup. Load up your water, a light layer, and a few treats for Fido into the Gregory Women's Juno 20 Hydration Pack. The smallest pack in the Juno series, it's perfectly suited for staying light and fast on shorter hikes.
The VaporSpan back panel offers free-flowing ventilation that keeps you cool when you start out in the late afternoon heat, and prevents you from being wet and cold when the sun starts to dip below the horizon. VaporSpan also utilizes a unique leaf-spring lumbar design that perfectly fits your lower back for a supportive and comfortable fit. An included three-liter reservoir holds enough water for you and your furry friend, and it allows you to take sips on the go. Acting as a suspension system for your reservoir, the SpeedClip mounting system keeps your supply from sloshing around as you trek.
- Just what you need for light and fast hikes
- VaporSpan mesh back keeps you cool
- Included 3D Hydro reservoir allows easy on-the-go sipping
- SpeedClip mounting system prevents sloshing
- Ventilated EVA straps for comfortable carrying
- Magnetic sternum strap and magnetic Bite Valve for convenience
- Front stretch pocket for gear overflow
- Soft-touch pocket protects sunglasses
- Q & A
Take it on the plane!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Juno is a great in-between bag. Feels small enough with the cinch straps tightened for a day hike, or short adventure, but also spacious enough for weekend travels, and meets regulations for airline carry on.
The 3 liter reservoir is very easy to fill, with its rigid top, and hooks easily into the pack with a hook. Really like the drying hook too.
More than just a pretty pack.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My girlfriend saw this pack on the State of Gold story and loved the look of it. I bought it for her and she likes everything about it, not just how it looks. Gregory Packs are some of the most comfortable packs out there, and they have all the features you'd want without any weird ones that get in the way.