Go light and fast.
Larger than a traditional daypack, but smaller than many gargantuan-sized backpacks on the market, the Gregory Women's Jade 38 Backpack is an ideal pack for overnight trips and minimalist multi-day missions where moving fast and light is paramount. Its front U-zip compartment facilitates easy access to clothes, accessories, and camping items, with a smaller zippered pocket integrated into the top lid.
Bolstering heavy loads, the upgraded 5mm spring steel frame, ventilated lumbar support, and plush, foam-padded straps make easy work of carrying heavy loads. Furthermore, you'll find a dual-density hip belt with built-in pockets for quick, easy access to trail snacks, smartphones, and folded maps.
- Front U-zip main compartment
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket
- 5mm spring steel frame
- Ventilated lumbar foam support
- Dual-density hipbelt with pockets
- Foam-padded shoulder straps
- Included rain cover
- Q & A
Does the M size refer to Gregory's size chart as SM/MD?
Hey YJ! This refers to their size chat that states a torso length of 18 - 20in (45 - 49cm) is a medium.
Great product, awesome customer service!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The backpack is great. I ordered a small for my daughter for Christmas and she didn't get it fitted until May. IT was too small for her. I contacted Backcountry and they happily exchanged it for the larger size! It was 6 months later! Love that this worked out. My daughter received the new bag and it fits great and she LOVES it. She will be taking it on a 4 month vacation in Europe. Thanks for being so helpful and easy to work with!!
Does this backpack meet carry on airline requirements?
Yes it does
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.