From the avenues to the desert.
Although the Gregory I-Street Backpack is most at home pedaling around the city, this versatile, heavy-duty, and multi-featured pack also makes for an ideal companion on desert trail-scouting sessions down south. Measuring up at a spacious 30 liters, the I-Street offers enough room for a long weekend's worth of adventure gear, or just a week's worth of work documents, depending on how lucky you are. Then, the double-lined water-resistant bottom panels help save what you're hauling when the skies prove to be fickle during your outing. The padded laptop sleeve not only safely carries your computer, but also features an external access point to give you quick entry if you need to type something at the drop of a hat. Plus, this pack's thermo-formed backpanel contours comfortably to your body while enhancing breathability for a plush, dry ride during high-octane commutes.
- Burly commuter pack that travels from the city to the great outdoors
- Resilient 600D polyester holds up against regular abuse
- Thermo-formed backpanel fits comfortably on your back
- Laptop sleeve is padded and offers an external-access point
- Multiple pockets throughout store all of your daily essentials
- Gregory has been building innovative packs since 1977
- Q & A
Built to take a beating
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Im impressed with how sturdy this bag is, So far I have had zero issues with the bag and i have given it quite the thrashing over the last couple of months. Its pretty waterproof in my experience with it as well, bike commuting in the rain really doesnt have me concerned with this sucker.its comfy and accessible, and quite sturdy. Im a fan.
Can you post pictures of the inside of this bag and what organization features it has?