Drifting from trail to trail.
You should get a map with all the mountain biking trails highlighted so you can start ticking off each one you've ridden until you hit them all. Such a feat is going to take a lot of quick rides before and after work each week, so make sure you have Gregory's Drift 6 Hydration Pack ready to go before clocking in. Gregory designed the pack's Shift RS suspension specifically for bounce-free rides on mountain bikes, and the waist belt adjusts vertically as well as horizontally for a fit that feels customized to your body. The included 3D Hydro Reservoir features a magnetic bite valve that attaches to the pack's sternum strap for convenience.
- The smallest pack in Gregory's mountain biking collection
- Six-liter capacity suitable for quick rides on the trail
- Shift RS suspension balances between a good fit and bounce-free ride
- Matrix ventilation system assures warm-weather comfort
- 3D Hydro Reservoir with magnetic attachment to sternum strap
- Crash Pad pocket protects valuables from impact and weather
- Bike-specific compartment organizes tire, shock pumps, spare tubes