- Detail Images
Heavy loads, comfy carry.
Gregory designed the Women's Deva 80 Backpack to carry heavy loads comfortably up to the alpine and other faraway expeditions. Its women-specific Response A3W Suspension hauls loads as heavy as 65 pounds over challenging terrain that goes on forever. Highly ventilated and cushy LifeSpan foam covers the back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for breathable comfort from the trailhead to the campsite. You can move, replace, and interchange the QuickSwap shoulder straps for a customized fit, and the removable LumbarTune adds 10mm of support to your lower back when you need it.
The Deva is a traditional top-loader, and Gregory added a U-shaped front access for convenient unpacking. This backpack also comes with Gregory's superlight SideKick daypack that doubles as a hydration sleeve, and the girth-hitched compression MultiStraps can act as a webbing belt for the SideKick when you want extra support on ultralight day hikes. The Deva also features a sleeping bag compartment with internal dividers, a WeatherShield waist belt pocket to protect electronics, an ergonomic SideWinder pocket for water bottles, more pockets, and multiple attachments for ice axes and trekking poles.
- Women-specific Response A3W Suspension
- 3D pre-curved LifeSpan foam at back, waist belt, and shoulders
- QuickSwap interchangeable shoulder straps
- Top and front accesses to main compartment
- Removable LumbarTune and SideKick daypack included
- Removable rain cover with dedicated pocket
- Sleeping bag compartment
- SideWinder stowable bottle holster
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- WeatherShield waist belt pocket
- Double Barrel lid pockets
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets
- Dual ice axe loops and trekking pole attachments
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps at bottom
- Q & A
Great (Big) Pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It is not that easy to find a pack that fits short/small women and still holds a lot. This pack delivers! It is very comfortable, and can easily hold as much as you could possibly want or need, it is perfect for winter backpacking! So easy to pack up, no hassle with trying to cram everything into a small pack in the cold. Even with a 55 lb load I had no discomfort or bruising anywhere, and the load did not shift or throw me off balance while snowshoeing on steep trails and ducking under blow-downs.
Make sure you get the right size for your torso length, and get the correct size hip-belt and shoulder harness. Everything swaps out so you can custom fit; I ended up with a size WS pack and shoulder harness but a size large hipbelt. I highly recommend this pack if you want a comfortable load hauler, which can also be compressed down for smaller summer loads.