From office commutes to weekend getaways.
If business trips are simply your excuse for exploring a new area, then the travel-friendly Gregory Compass 30 Backpack will be your new go-to. With padded straps and back panel, this pack makes hauling gear to the plane or up the mountain equally comfortable. An external-access laptop sleeve ensures you can keep your albatross safe while you travel abroad, and other accessory pockets make organization a breeze. Side compression straps help cinch down your load for bounce-free hauling, while dual daisy chains on the outside allow for easy clipping of essential items.
- Padded backpack straps and backpanel
- U-zip backpanel access
- External-access padded laptop sleeve (15-inch)
- Top accessory pocket with key clip
- Zippered mesh organizer pocket
- Side compression straps
- Dual daisy chains
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.