Gear up and go.
When all you need is the essentials for post-work hikes and light afternoon treks, turn to the Gregory Citro 20 Hydration Pack. It offers enough space for water, snacks, small gear, and a packable rain jacket, all without slowing you down with unnecessary weight and bulk.
The VaporSpan back panel offers free-flowing ventilation that keeps you cool during sweltering low-elevation approaches, and it won't spoil your summit views by making you cold and damp when you reach the windy top. VaporSpan also utilizes a unique leaf-spring lumbar system that's designed to fit your lower back for a supportive and comfortable fit. An included three-liter reservoir keeps plenty of water within easy reach, and the SpeedClip mounting system keeps your water supply from sloshing around as you trek.
- Perfectly-sized for afternoon hikes and quick treks
- VaporSpan mesh back panel helps keep your back cool
- Included 3D Hydro reservoir allows easy on-the-go sipping
- SpeedClip mounting system prevents sloshing
- Ventilated straps for comfortable carrying
- Magnetic sternum strap and magnetic Bite Valve
- Front stretch pocket stashes maps and rain jackets
- Soft-touch pocket protects sunglasses
- Q & A
Ready for the Trail
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like this pack. It is small enough to fit a petite woman and large enough to carry what is needed. 3 liters of water and the essentials for a long day. The back plate is stiff and really distributes the weight in the pack. I would have liked the zippers to the main pouch to be larger. I like all the tie straps which will come in handy with poles and such. All in all this is exactly what I need. I can't be lugging tons of gear on a 10 hour mountain hike so this pack forces me to economize to exactly what is needed.