Why We Like The Baltoro 65L Backpack
Our weekdays are dedicated to planning for the weekend, and as for the weekend, well, the options feel pretty endless with Gregory's Baltoro 65L Backpack. The Baltoro boasts Gregory's Response Auto Angle Adjust suspension system that moves the LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps up and down the 3D AirMesh back panel to a fit that feels customized to your own back. Gregory added an aluminum frame to stay stable and well-supported from the first mile to the last.
- Spacious backpack suitable for multi-day and weekend treks
- Response A3 suspension adjusts the torso for a custom fit
- LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps and waist belt give a cushy ride
- 3D AirMesh back panel amplifies ventilated airflow
- Removable hydration sleeve stores reservoirs
- Deployable rain cover shields camping equipment from weather
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Water-resistant waist belt pocket protects electronics
- Item #GRE009D
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.