Not too big, not too small.
As the mid-sized option in Gregory's mountain biking-specific collection, the Women's Amasa 10 Hydration Backpack is your best bet for half-day rides. It can hold hydration reservoirs as large as three liters, and there's still space for snacks, layers, and essential tools and a spare tube. Gregory's Shift RS suspension system includes light foam with spacer mesh that assures the utmost ventilation, and the padded waist belt moves with your hips for long-lasting comfort.
- Mid-sized Amasa Hydration Pack for afternoons on the mountain bike
- Shift RS suspension includes swivel waist belt that moves with you
- Hydration compatible with reservoirs as large as three liters
- Safety light lash point for night or urban riding
- Molded webbing keepers minimize flapping when you're cruising
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.