Easy on the chalk.
Everyone in your department knows those Tuesday team-building meetings are a waste of time, so slip on the Gramicci Men's Daily Driver Chino Pant and skip out for a quick meeting at the climbing gym. Constructed from anti-snag stretch fabric, these pants wick away moisture for a comfortable, active fit. A gusseted crotch and seams at the back of the knees offer increased mobility, so you won't feel restricted as you send the crux of your project or kick your legs up back at your cubicle.
- A comfortable, durable pant for climbing and everyday wear
- Nylon stretch fabric wicks moisture and resists snagging
- Gusseted crotch and ergonomic seams for easy movement
- Sewn on belt loops for a personalized fit
- Q & A
these work for more than the office
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
Well, I've never worn these casually but they did really well on a recent 6-day trip in the High Sierra. These are advertised as more of a pant that you can wear to the office and maybe do a day hike in, but I think that's an undersell. These are really comfortable, pretty breathable, and have some nice stretch to them. I really like that they don't have a boot cut, flared-out look on the bottom like some other popular pants do.