Why We Like The Energetic Long-Sleeve Shirt
From trail running to Nordic skiing, this long-sleeve baselayer is built for comfort and breathability. Its mapped design manes that it utilizes different materials in different locations, like lighter weight fabric in areas that typically sweat more, like your back. A hint of stretch allows for optimal mobility.
- A breathable polyester baselayer for multi-sport comfort
- Mapped construction places light, breathable fabrics in the places you sweat most
- Thumbholes keep sleeves from riding up
- Item #GWRG03L
- [main fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
4 based on 1 ratings
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 9, 2022
Sizing is weird
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
For “slim” fit there is a lot of extra room in the torso. I’d say it fits like a medium. I’d recommend sizing down if you are looking for the true fit of this shirt. I have a 36.3” chest and 30” waist for reference.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com