Windstopper Insulated Glove
Introduce yourself to finger-friendly warmth along with unencumbered dexterity in the Gore Wear Windstopper Insulated Glove. Built for cold-weather cycling, this hybrid cycling glove features a Windstopper material that's windproof (duh), water-resistant, and breathes exceptionally well, while toasty PrimaLoft Gold insulation throughout keeps your hands comfortably wrapped around your bars (with full feeling!) in plummeting temperatures. Zippered vents can be found along the side of the glove for on-the-go breathability, and the touchscreen-compatible fingers (at the thumb and pointer finger) allow you to access your smart phone or touchscreen device without having to remove the glove.
- Keep fingers warm this winter with this cycling glove
- Insulated, weatherproof design lends adaptive performance
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Zippered vents make for easy breathability
- Pointer finger and thumb are touchscreen-compatible
- Q & A
Why do they put zippers on the sides
Size chart for gloves
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Here's a size chart for everybody.
Measure the circumference of your hand not including your thumb.
Keeps my fingers warm but run small
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves are great. I use them mostly for biking and my hands are usually freezing. These gloves cut the wind and have just the right amount of insulation. They are a little tight, I would go a size bigger than you usually wear.
Nice glove fits tight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these to use as an inner glove within insulated shell mits. I really wanted GORE windstopper for the times when I have to remove the outer mit so that my hand won't freeze. They seem to be nice gloves, but would recommend ordering +1 size from your regular fit, since they are fairly snug.