Windstopper Face Warmer
When temperatures have really dropped—but of course, you're still taking out your bike—the cold air stings your skin and your lungs as you ride. The Gore Wear Gore Windstopper Face Warmer can help you enjoy your ride despite the chill, by sealing out wind and trapping in heat. The synthetic construction helps move moisture away from your skin and toward the outside where it can evaporate, and is soft and stretchy to keep you comfortable for rides long and short. A hook-and-loop closure in the rear lets you find the perfect fit, and once adjusted, the nose opening and holes at the mouth keep you comfortable throughout.
- Face mask for cold-weather cycling
- Gore Windstopper membrane prevents wind from sneaking in
- Synthetic material manages moisture and temperature
- Hook-and-loop adjustment customizes the fit
- Nose and mouth holes for excellent airflow
- Q & A
Quality & look cool but not funtctional
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: One size fits all
I purchased 3- of these for my daughter, wife and me as they are a one size fits all. None of the masks fit or would stay on any of our faces.