- Detail Images
Blocks the breeze from stealing warmth.
The Gore Wear Women's Windstopper Base Layer provides a wind-blocking presence when chilly breezes force you to toss on an extra layer before heading out the door. It's designed to fit closely, so it'll effortlessly layer underneath your favorite cycling jersey, but without sacrificing your range of motion on the bike, as it has strategically placed stretch panels. It's a great addition to your apparel for shoulder season road and trail rides, also working great for trail runners.
The Gore WindStopper membrane is mapped along areas susceptible to being chilled by cold air, such as the shoulders, kidney, and chest. This membrane is fully windproof, yet it remains highly breathable, so you won't overheat or sweat excessively while pushing yourself at a fast pace. Minimized seams prevent irritation and scratchiness from occurring, especially seeing it'll be sitting directly against your skin. Additionally, you'll find it has a dropped rear hem for additional coverage and protection in foul weather.
- Wind-blocking base layer for road and trail riders
- Gore WindStopper placed at the front, kidneys, and shoulders
- WindStopper acts as a windproof barrier, remains breathable
- Sits close to the body, so you can layer it under a jersey
- Strategic stretch panels allow for full range of motion
- Minimized seams prevent scratchiness against your skin