Beating the heat.
Gore Wear may be known for the weatherproof membranes it produces, but on the flip side it also has a knack for breathability in the face of summer's most oppressive heat, and the Men's C7 Jersey is the perfect example. Pairing a race-ready slim fit with incredibly breathable dense mesh, the C7 wicks away sweat constantly, and dries in a flash for total climate control while you ride.
Constructed from dense and stretchy mesh, the front and back let cool air in and moisture out constantly, while avoiding a see-through appearance that leaves little to the imagination. It fits close to the skin to maximize the capillary action of the material, while keeping the cut aerodynamic and contemporary. Its modern cut carries on to the sleeves, which fit longer on the bicep with a clean hem. Silicone grips reinforce the hems at the arm to lock things into place for minimal fuss while you're riding. As you'd expect, it's packing three rear pockets for storing an extra water bottle (or two) when temperatures hover near triple-digit readings. An ergonomically shaped collar promotes comfort without being a scratchy, irritating ordeal. Plus, it uses reflective logos to keep you visible when you're riding at night to avoid hot temperatures.
- Breathe in and drop the heat with this airy jersey
- Dense mesh boosts breathability without going see-through
- Evaporative cooling is elevated with capillary action in fabric
- Stash your snacks and extra water in three deep back pockets
- A zippered security pocket keeps your valuables safe
- Ergonomic collar avoids scratching and irritating skin
- Reflective accents help stay visible on evening and night rides
- Q & A
Cool Down On Those Hot Days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This ultra breathable mesh jersey is my go-to choice for those hotter days in the saddle. The jersey fits great, but more importantly has all the features you need for your summer rides such as the mesh sides and underarms, reflective hits, and zippered security pocket.
One Of the Best Summer Jerseys
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Used it on hot summer days all the way up into fall with a gilet over it. One of the best quality jerseys I have ever had from Gore. Nice race/aero fit too. It is definitely my preferred go to jersey!