Gore Wear C7 CC Bib Shorts+ - Men's
- [main fabric] 80% polyamide, 20% elastane, [mesh] 79% polyamide 21% elastane
- Expert Road
- Leg Gripper:
- flat hem
- Recommended Use:
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
For when the heat is on.
Gore Wear developed the Men's C7 CC Bib Shorts+ for riding in very hot weather. We're not sure what CC stands for, but our two guesses might be cooling comfort or caliante conditions. What we do know is these bibs did do a wonderful job keeping us comfortable when the mercury is pinned. The materials used throughout are very lightweight and its advanced multi-panel construction helps support key muscle groups. Fabrics actively wick moisture to prevent overheating and mesh side panels add breathability along with its full-mesh bib upper to add some air conditioning to hard-working muscles.
No matter the temps, you still have to keep your posterior happy and Gore does this by using the Expert Road insert with WindStopper Cup Technology. The multi-density chamois adds plenty of comfort on long rides and cuts down on the bulk that no one wants to haul around. Leg openings feature advanced construction technology incorporating a flat hem that sits just right and won't irritate your legs while you're out doing some of your longest rides, in the dog days of summer.
- Refined bib shorts for the hottest rides
- Gore WindStopper Cup Tech provides pressure relief
- Multi-panel construction compresses key muscles and wicks moisture
- Full-mesh bib uppers for breathable support and comfort
- Flat hem sit flat and comfortably hold openings in place
- Anatomically shaped cup fused to Expert chamois for anatomic support